|Oracle Object-Oriented Analysis And Design Using Uml Eğitimi
This Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML training teaches you how to effectively use object-oriented technologies and software modeling as applied to a software development process. Expert Oracle University instructors present one practical, complete, object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) road map from requirements gathering to system design.
- Use object-oriented technologies.
- Use Unified Modeling Language 2.2.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design.
- Follow a software development process using an OO software project.
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs).
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you’ll experience the benefits of using the widely adopted graphical modeling language―the Unified Modeling Language (UML) version 2.2. Use this to help communicate concepts and decisions, understand the problem and proposed solution and manage complexity of artifacts describing the problem and proposed solution. Furthermore, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the patterns and frameworks that help build more flexible and re-usable software components.
This course is structured to follow a generic form of software development process that focuses on the analysis and design aspects as applicable to an OO software project. This generic process can be easily adapted to specific processes, which are discussed later in the course. Expert Oracle University instructors will present a pragmatic approach to object-oriented (OO) software development following proven OO technologies, principles and patterns as applicable to OO languages like the Java(TM) programming language.
People Who Will Benefit from this Course
System architects, software engineers, systems analysts and designers responsible for the conception and creation of object-oriented software applications will find the most value in taking this course. Architects responsible for the conception and creation of object-oriented software applications can also benefit from this educational investment.
- Examining Object-Oriented Concepts and Terminology
- Introducing Modeling and the Software Development Process
- Creating Use Case Diagrams
- Creating Use Case Scenarios and Forms
- Creating Activity Diagrams
- Determining the Key Abstractions
- Constructing the Problem Domain Model
- Transitioning from Analysis to Design using Interaction Diagrams
- Modeling Object State Using State Machine Diagrams
- Applying Design Patterns to the Design Model
- Introducing Architectural Concepts and Diagrams
- Introducing the Architectural Tiers
- Refining the Class Design Model
- Overview of Software Development Processes
- Overview of Frameworks
- Course Review