|Eğitim Adı:||Oracle Mysql For Developers Eğitimi|
|Eğitim Süresi:||5 gün|
This MySQL for Developers training teaches developers how to develop console and web applications using MySQL with their choice of the PHP, Java, or Python programming languages. Expert Oracle University instructors will guide you through realistic hands-on activities to teach you how to use Connectors to access MySQL databases, query the database effectively, present data in different formats, and use MySQL support for NoSQL. In this course, you will be introduced to the MySQL Cloud Service.
- Program with Connectors.
- Write console and web applications.
- Optimize query performance.
- Write stored routines and triggers.
- Use the InnoDB memcached plugin for NoSQL access to your data.
- Store, access, and analyze geospatial data.
- Gain an understanding of the MySQL Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
This course will teach you how to write applications that maximize your investment in MySQL. You will learn best practice techniques for writing programs that store and retrieve MySQL data and present it to users in a way that allows them to gain insight into that data.
- Introduction to MySQL
- Connectors and APIs
- Using Connectors
- Prepared Statements
- Handling Errors and Warnings
- Building Database-Driven Web Applications
- Tables and Views
- Working with Strings
- Working with Numeric and Temporal Data
- Modifying Table Data
- Query Optimization
- Stored Routines
- Triggers and Scheduled Events
- Spatial Data